Question

tdw1982

if and when my new lines of credit add to my credit report, will it show up on creditkarma?
And when they do get reported to the credit bureaus will I then be able to connect/link them on creditkarma? Because so far it won't let me connect all the way with my new lines of credit and credit union bank account. I have credit unions : visa platinum credit card, a variable line of credit, and a personal loan and a checking/ savings account all through empower federal credit union. I also have a amazon.com store card which that is through ge capital retail bank but no credit logo on card so I don't know if this would be reported or not.