Question

Pkallen80

If a collection is removed from my report can it come back as another collection?
I had an older collection removed recently from my credit report. Then today I received a call from a courier asking if I was going to be home because he was delivering a certified letter. He gave me a number to call and it was one of those ultra aggressive collection agencies posing as a law firm...I told them I would talk with the magistrate about the litigation and he agreed I should so I know he was full is ****...my question is can this come back as another collection? What legal recourse can they actually take? Any advice is very much appreciated I am rebuilding my credit and have it up 100 points in the last 6 months and don't want to see it slip back down.