Question

nakeea7800

I was wondering how to tell my accounts that I am trying to get disability.
As of May of 2013 I am unable to work anymore. I have been diagnosed with 2 heart conditions and Severe Bipolar Disorder. I know I can't pay back anything on my credit report. I am doing all I can to try and keep my car. I am tired of the calls and letters. Is there anything I can do besides call them all the time?

don't tell any collectors of your mental and physical conditions as that will give them a stronger power to make you feel worst then you already do.. on another note the collector is just a collector you can be sympathetic and they will pretend to be empathetic with you and say things like OH I UNDERSTAND then get back on track as to how your suppose to pay them... so really there's no real point in playing the (please feel bad for me) card. they've heard it all... I myself am on disability, dont get me wrong I have debt as well and I have build my credit score by a secured credit card but I'm not saying get yourself a secured credit card. what I'm saying is if I were you I'd tell the collector to stop calling and any contact they wish to have with you, shall be in writting. good luck with your disability. btw if you have proof of your heart condition and as well as having severe bipolar disorder and was diagnosed with such and has a history regarding your bipolar disorder that refrains you from obtaining work then your chances could be high. I was diagnosed with ptsd, severe depression, severe anxiety (with attacks) kinda feels like I have a heart attack when I have an attack, I also have a.d.d. and a.d.h.d my mind goes everywhere and sometimes goes blank where I can't think clearly almost most of the time. I have severe carpal tunnel syndrome (bi latteral), knee pain and social anxiety that affects my function to be out in events. I don't like being around allot of people, I go shopping late at night when I think the store is not full of customers. I have been prescribed ativan to calm me down when my adhd symptoms arise. but people look at my pictures and would have never guessed. until they are around me I catch a glimspe of them giving me that look like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU... or i get people asking me why am I the way I am.. well honey theres allot to my life that not allot of people will ever know why and how I got this way..  I have this tick (habit) that is part of my anxiety where I'd find parts of my body to scratch.. i know gross but I been like that since I could remember maybe about 4yrs old and still going.. I use to drive my mom crazy over my scratching but she got use to it after many yrs. it's not that I'm dirty matter of fact I shower 2x a day just cause it releives my stress.