I show a discrepancy in the infomation you are dispaying two sections on my credit report, help!
I have my credit cards linked and my credit card utilazation show 322 of 950 for a total of 34%, which should be a B on my credit card report. I have been working SOOOO hard to fix my credit report... and because they ARE linked these result should show immediately. However, under the My Credit Card Report Card Section, I show a "C" for my grade and the 49% a total of $461 of $950. I have refreshed multiple times over many days. I am sure that this will make a difference in my credit score, yet nothing changes. What is wrong with your page. Why wont it work the way it should. Other that this. I would be quite please. I just want to have an accurate expectation as to where I stand after working so hard to get thigs fixed. Also, I have even paid off ALL of the accounts in collections in full. I am just waiting for them to reflect in my credit report! :)