Question

tatt2d4art

I recently filed for bankruptcy and have been rebuilding my credit
Around six months ago the bankruptcy was finalized. My attorney informed me that a good way to rebuild credit is to receive a credit card with a low limit and spend then pay in full every month. I have been doing that. But I just looked today and my credit score has dropped by 34 points. The next payment on the card isn't due until the middle of next month and I paid it off today. I don't understand why the score dropped. It is a secured card with a 200 limit. I use it to pay off bills and then pay it off in full. Should I stop using it for that and start using it for lesser purchases to keep a lower limit?