I need help clearing up my report! Please give me all the advice you can!! I'd really appreciate it!
I'm a 24 year old, moved out with I was 18 - was really STUPID and got myself into some debt. I'm now wanting to take charge and make 2013 an awesome year. I want to clean up my credit report and start planning for the future!

I'm VERY new to this, I think a lot of my debt has been charged off for being a teenager and just ignoring it hoping it would go away.

My credit score is a 569 :( It says my total debt is $4321 and I have 2 open accounts in collections with LVNV funding....

It said that Midland Funding LLC was recently added but I have no idea what or who they are. I can't get any credit so i'm not sure.

I'm just wondering where to begin and what to do, how to delete stuff how to raise my score.

Thank you everyone in advance for all the help.