Question

PIANOFORTE52

I have paid off 19 accounts in 2/13 & its not showing on Credit Report/ Score has barely improved.
Not all the accounts are showing as being paid in full. I think the companies should have reportd that they were paid in full because if I was late or missed a payment they would have reported it. I don't understand why more score only went up 72 points after paying off 19 accounts. Yet every time I use my credit, have a credit inquiry, or buy a new car it goes down. Yet this entire time, I was never late with a payment, and always paid what was due or more.