Question

Ctuck77

I have fair credit and can't seem to get approved for a credit card, why?

Most Helpful Response

Without knowing to much about your history....with fair credit...may I suggest Capital One they have excellent service I got my first card through them with NO CREDIT HISTORY....even after my own bank turned me down and I had 15k in savings, walmart denined me, so did sunco, lowes, target and every student  card you coud think of weather it be chase or discover, needless to say it cost me 5 hard inquires before i stumbled upon capital one wish i had early saved my score and time ....it was the Newcomers card...and I was born in US so i not a foreigner just probably the easiest  card thought the APR is high at 24.9% but I pay in full every month so it doesn't bother me