Question

Sekerkiz

I have an open collection,it was during my bankruptcy. How do i stop the collection?
It is an ambulance company that police called,i didn't even know I was going to be
charged. I filed bankruptcy on May 2012 , the event happened on July 2012, and I was discharged by August 2012

Contact your bankruptcy attorney on this, but, since it was not included at the time you filed, you may have to arrange payments with the ambulance service.

1cleanitup

When you file bankruptcy any item not mentioned in the bankruptcy is automatically added and discharged