Question

randa117

I have an account in collections but I don't know who to contact to pay it off? What do I do?
I have a roughly $100 in collections right now but I have never received any notification about it. To my knowledge all my bills have been paid off and on time, so I was greatly surprised to have seen this on my credit report. Since I have no idea why it's there or where it came from I don't know who to contact about clearing this up. It's lowering my credit score and I want to take care of this immediately, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Response

get a report from annualcreditreport.com, it will have the information about the company.