Question

tomthefrog51

i have a web bank/dfs on my credit report when i dont have anything like that. how do i get rid of
i dont have a web bank/dfs account and have never heard of it how do i get rid of this?

Most Helpful Response

Dell uses this as their Bank. So if you used dell preferred account and charged a purchase it will show up as DFS/Webbank charge. 

robbinjay

thank you . i just paid them off. i appreciate your help.

DFS/Web bank

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but this entry is for DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES.  If you have this on your account, it means you have a current, open account with Dell, Inc., or you have had one (this will show on your account not only through Dell, but also any of their authorized dealers- such as Wal-Mart - if a computer system was financed)

DFSWebbank

I found this on my credit report recently.  I haven't used this in over 3 years.  It was for my computer. Why has it appeared now?

It is on my account

I too paid it off about 3 years ago and it is showing up on my credit report and showing 83 %utilized.  What can I do to get this resloved and removed?