I have a collection that was sold to another and paid but the original collection still shows
I had an HSBC Credit card and it was sold to a collection agency LHR Inc, than resold to another collection agency where I paid it with the deal it would be removed from my report. which it was. The original creditor shows the account closed and the balance zero so I know the last agency did as they said they would. My problem is the first collection agency which no longer holds this debt is still showing up on my report as an open collection with the balance still due. How can I get that collection agency removed.