Question

Mangos526

I filed Chap7 in 2011 but still see 1acct "open in collections" w $0 balance...what should/can I do?
I filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and was discharged just over 1yr ago. I just noticed that there is still one collections account (that was included in the bk), which still shows "open in collections", although the balance is listed as $0.
There were at least 13 other accounts included in my bk, but this is the only one still listed as open.
Is this normal, or something I should be concerned about? Is this affecting my credit negatively, even though the balance is $0? Is it worth trying to have cleared, or is it even possible to do so...? What, if anything, should I do? Thanks!