Question

loversfun2010

I am wanting to buy a house, but I only have a credit score of 562, is this possible?

Bad credit home loans

A 562 credit score may be able to get approved. It all depends on why it's a 562. But you certainly aren't far from a 580 which is where a lot of lenders will approve you. To find out where you stand you can visit homeloansforall.com/bad-credit-home-loans/. You can talk to one of their lenders that deal in bad credit home loans. This would be a great starting point. 

BUYING A HOUSE WITH BAD CREDIT

Select us LLC is great and they work only with people looking to buy a house- they will greatly help your score and hook you up with a realtor and mortgage broker. They really work with you from start to finish. Ask for Pat or Chris- they changed my life! Worth every penny (888-714-5312) tell them Christine said hi!!!

Lexington Law

I've been with lexington law for 2 months and they not only help with transunion but Equifax and Experian.. My Equifax score went up 110 points in 2 months!!!!! TRUST ME IT WORKS!!!!! AND IT WORKS FOR ALL THREE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!!! 

Help

I want to buy a home by May 2016 or at least start the process, credit card tracker say 554 and credit karma say 562 score. What should I due in the meantime to increase score? And is it possible by May to pre qualify?

Ive been using Lexington Law for 2-3 months now.  My Transunion has gone up, but my Equifax has gone up much more.

It's possible

I work with people who have credit issues all the time that have gotten approved. Remember the scores you get on credit karma or any site online are different than a mortgage report. I refer my clients to The Lenders Network, they are kind of like the Lending Tree for people with credit issues, self employed or other issues most banks cannot approve they have a few lenders that go down to a 580 for FHA loans.

mlh0202

Where can I inquire about The Lending Network?

shawnngeorgia27

umm i have a credit score of  510 thats not possitvbal to get a approve on a home?

Jenniferpage1984

Why aren't your scores the sames as credit Karma - is that good or bad?  If my credit karma says 625 for example - what would the lenders credit report show?

Buying a house

I have a Transunion credit score of 539 and a Equifax score of 621. Im looking to buy a house in the next few months and i have been trying to build my credit as much as i can. My question is What credit scoe do they go by ? 

The remarks on Lexington Law

I agree with the other remarks about Lexington Law being a very helpful credit counseling and repair company to help repair your credit.  I have been with them for six weeks and have seen a increase in my score of 67 points.  They do seem a bit pricey, however if you are looking for increasing your credit score without having to do so much leg work or creating additional debt, this is the way to go!

dreb64

Lexington Law only improves your credit on Trans Union.

lescarboro

Pricey yes! I raised my score 30 pts with a $99 down payment for a capital one secured credit card. These companies aren't doing anything you can't do yourself. I just disputed a discrepancy on my report and won can't wait until I reach the 700's.

my husband and I lost our house about 3 years ago, our credit was so bad we had a ton of medical bills in collection, it was hard to even rent a decent place to live, because even land lords run credit checks. We knew we had to do something to get back on track. So I took out a loan in july paid off all bills in collection, then I hired a credit coach, and she wrote a letter for each thing on our credit report basically what she wrote was" bill paid not mine delete it" and within 2 months our credit went from under 500 now today it's 737. WOW I can't believe it. we are now buying a home. Signing the papers in a week. So don't ever think you'll never be able to rebuild your life just apply yourself to getting it done you just might be amazed at what you can do. Good luck to everyone if we can do it so can you.

Dianaportillo91

Hello! Is there any way I can contact this credit coach?!

1RICHMAN

who did you guys use to repair your credit ?

Enter Your Reply

oobrayton

Who was your coach? I want her!

keshaun09

Can you tell me who she is or how can I contact her I need the help I really want to buy my first home 

mmorales79

Hi who fix your credit?

pbailey0812

How were you able to get a loan with a credit score under 500 and all of those problems?

Natthy

hi can I get the name of the company your coach work for ? I would love to repair mine

Natthy

hi, there's any way I can get the coach company name?

snotcrotch

How did you get approved for the loan that you paid off your collections with?

outkast312

i did this using credit karma. the website lets you file this disputs. Often the creditor does not have a department to deal with disputes or they keep bad record. Or they just are lazy. Whatever it is 9 times out of 10 when you dispute the report the credit burea will remove it. when disputed the creditor has a certian amount of time to reply and they almost never do. so the reporting agency just takes it off. when you see signs on the road that say "fix your credit" those people will do the same thing on your behalf and charge you $$$$, you can do it for free on creditkarma. matter of fact i am going there now and check to see if I can dispute anything..........

(i have already used this process to remove almost 10 (!!!) collection records from my report

Where did you get the loan from and who was the coach?

thats amazing! WE are in that same boat right now

lburruel

How were you able to take a loan out with such bad credit? I would do this but cant seem to get a loan and i only have like four negative accounts on my report

Jflinn21

Where did you get a loan with bad credit?

Who is the coach you used to get your credit score back up?

bstephens2208

How did you get a loan with such a bad credit score?

misspriss225

how did you get a loan to pay all ur collections for your credit was so bad?

schrissy1

Enter Your Replyhi can you please send me your coach number

remonique

Enter Your Reply

Hi. Can you please share the information of your credit coach?

580 credit score needed for home loan

Actually it's possible, if your at a 562 your about 18 points from the minimum required score for FHA of 580. Possibly your score could go up by 18 points or more by paying down the balances on your open credit cards to reduce your credit utilization ratios. To find out where you stand visit

<a href=“http://thelendersnetwork.com”>The Lenders Network</a>

to speak to a lender that offers home loans with bad credit scores. Good luck!

ckeck6955

Has anyone had any luck with thelendersnetwork? My score is a 609 according to credit karma. I'm going to be paying off some credit cards this month and the score simulator said that will put it up to a 633. A local bank said that credit karmas score is usually under what the banks middle score is. Does anyone have any other recomendations?