Question

Dawgs2015

I am looking to go from 552 to 700 in a matter of months? How can I make this happen?
I have a total of two late payments on one of my credit cards but I am all caught up. My plan is to pay more frequently on that specific card to pay it off faster and also to convince them that I have learned from my mistake and taking responsibility so this can fall off my credit report and hopefully raise my score significantly. This goes for the rest of my credit cards I do have in my name. Is there anyone that can give me some advice on this? I have never been late on any of my bills let alone car note rent or cell phone bill. I just want my credit back to where is was before needless to say. Please help me.