Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Report
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
How to find an address to send an overdue bill payment
I found a bill that went to collections and is open. I do believe we owe the bill for a medical thing 4 years ago. However, we had moved and I think things got crossed in the mail. I do know that we NEVER got anything from the collection agency.
We want to pay this and clear it from my report. All that is listed though is the agency's name, Electromed. How do I find the contact information or should I contact the medical facility (in Massachusetts) and arrange to send them the payment?

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.