How often does the credit information on your accounts update?
How often does credit karma update the credit card balances?

CC company

The credit card company reports your information monthly. At what time of the month totally depends on the company. Those updates form the CC company is reflected by Credit Karma. CK may update more often than once a month, but that is not especially relevant, because it is the credit card companies themselves whose reporting impacts your actual credit.

well i call BS on that.  It shows here that I am close to my limit on two of my credit cards when in fact I have made two payments (at least ) since their last update. I feel this is jeopardizing my credit score.  You try and try to make a difference , but in the end nothing is helping if the CC companies are not doing their jobs.