Question

Charlescc

How long will it take to build credit up to get a 20k or 30k auto loan?
Right now my credit score is poor. However I do have a auto loan for 15k. Its a 2012 dodge avenger used. I want a nicer car like a 2012 maxima or BMW. How long will it take to build my credit score up enough to get a car like that? I don't have a cosigner. Also I've made to many inquires lately. I also have a 300 unsecured card. How long do I need to wait because I really want an entry level luxury car. Not some cheap piece of crap that losses value everyday. Help please.

well....

although i dont know exactally when that will be possible let me say this 

Im 19, I started using my credit almost upon turning 18 in july (14 months after my 18th birthday) i purchased a brand new car at the time i had 3 credit cards.accounts at nearly 185% utilization but a 100% ontime payment history all in all I was approved for the 25,000$ Mazda through Mazda Capital Services (Chase) with a 2.8% APR keep in mind however I had a 9,000 down payment