Question

warmsole

How long will it take for my score to increase after removed collection?
I had 3 accounts in collections, I disputed a closed account with one of the CB's, and it was removed my score went up by 25 pts. it took about a few days to increase. I just settled a 5,000+ debt it was removed a few days shy of a week ago and my credit score hasn't increased. I also got approved for a CAP ONE Secured CC and my score shows the hard inquiries, but now new account. Has this happened to you? How long should it usually take?

TU: 645 EQ: 643