How long should i wait to reapply for a credit card that i was denied for?
I was denied for a credit card in February, I would like to apply for the same credit card. How long do I need to wait until I should reapply? The reason I was denied was a recent credit history. following the denial, I got a cap one card and have paid the balance off every month and was able to get them to double my credit limit within three months(3k to 6k). I will have had that card for 4 months, and also had a credit card(jewelry loan) that has now aged 8 months(5 months as of initial credit card application).

What is the best plan of attack?

PS: I forgot to call the application hotline before getting rejected initially and feel like I would've gotten approved if I had not forgotten to call.

CK: low 700s