Question

cejmz

how long can a creditor have you on the credit burueu,before they have to remove you from there ?
acs/panhandle says I have been late with them 14 times...gonzo's...I have disputed this...they did have 16 times previously...they say they have no info to prove this...this is student loans...they have the worse reputation, of any student loan related, company...they have me listed, since june of 2005...my student loans ,kept rolling over,if they were late, all those times ,they would have never, kept giving me loans ,to continue school...I have had a loan consolidation...I want to know when they can be removed from the report...I do not owe them any money...was consolidated,and they have been paid off...it is the 14 times ,late that is continuing, to burn ,my credit...any ideas ?...anyone ?...and,seems... after so long,the report, can roll off...