Question

MontPaso

How do I stop creditors from bothering me?
I have owed creditors for about 7 to 8 years. I have been declared disabled both physically and mentally due to chronic pain and multiple impairments. I was diagnosed with clinical depression after a mental breakdown in April 2003 and a severe auto accident in 2005, breaking my back and more. I am suing SS Disability in court on my case. I owe about $50k in past bills but cannot work and make $335/mo net plus $200 in food stamps.
Is their not a law stating that if I send a letter to my creditors requesting that they stop calling me, they are required to do so? Even if I win my case, I will not get enough to pay off the creditors unless I negotiate them down to 10% on the dollar owed to them.

Regards,
Mr Gale Herbold
Kalispell, MT