Question

WDarn44243

How do I put an explanation of why I am not paying this bill on my credit report.
I/we agree to renew my/our lease for another twelve months at the above monthly rent. I further agree to provide evidence of renter's insurance, in form and content as required, prior to the upcoming anniversary date of my lease. Except for the changes contained herein, all other terms, conditions and provisions of my existing Lease Agreement remains in effect.

The change to the existing agreement is:
1. Increase in rent for the next twelve months
2. Must carry renters insurance

What was not changed according to the existing agreement:
1. That the length of time that I must stay in the apartment is 60 days after living in the apartment after the first twelve months and every twelve months after.

Conclusion:
This agreement is ambiguous at best and the agreement must be in favor of the renter.