Question

Sudoha

How do I get things that don't belong on my credit report off
I have two student loans one for over 40K was forgiven in August of 2008 and I was told by all three credit reporting agencies send the letter it will be taken off. Well it's still on my report as delinquent when the federal government forgave that dept in 2008 so I am not late paying it I don't owe it.

Second Question, I have a representative Payee and am on SSDI, since they became my representative payee, which was forced or I had to live in my car, but they never pay my bills on time and refuse to help me make calls. Are there any protections from Social Security or anyone in regards to representative payee causing my credit score to drop a lot since they took over in January of 2013 Prior to that I was paying every bill early, not one late fee, threat of shut off or anything. But I live in Massachusetts and No Lawyers or anyone here will help me because I'm in a wheelchair and can't get out and because I can't afford to pay them to help me. Any suggestions very much appreciated.