How do I get rid of an unfair late payment? I moved & bill went to an old address I never got a call
I was late to pay my first college student loan payment because they sent the bill apparently to my old address after I moved across the country after graduation. They never as much as emailed me or called me until I got a call from one of their reps saying that I was past due on the loan payment. Since then, I've had it on autopay.

Is there anyway I can get that one late mark on my current credit history removed from the report? I have never missed a payment on any other loans or bills.