How do I get out of ex husbands debt when he is untouchable???
When my ex husband and I split up I found out he had been taking the money out of the account but not paying the bills so now 3 years later even though its in divorce we each take our own debt I am not being garnished because he is on SSI and L&I but I believe works under the table to get extra money. I just want him to pay his bills I have kids and all the expenses of that. But he is affording expensive cruises by that I mean what I have been garnished this year alone in a Suite on the ship also airfare across the country. I don't know about any of it till I am served with papers of garnishment. Most of it is not in my name but I can't seem to get ahead and my credit is sucking because of it I can't afford to pay my own stuff while HIS is getting paid off by me please help.!!