Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

cookiecrum

How do I get my insurance score? Got my insurance quoted said my score was 400 my credit runs 700

Insurance score

I have never seen a credit score fore my auto insurance how do you get it

Equifax

Equifax does not keep reports right they want let you give a right dispute they turn me down ever time they want let me correct nothing on my report it is way wrong transunion is only one reports anything right at all equifax and experin is two reporting agent don't correct thing right and it not right

Most Helpful Response

equifax sucks

i totally agree, i have a 700 transunion score and a 500 with equifax.. its crazy!  Equifax is very hard to get anything taken care of.  good Luck