How can you raise a 600 credit score in under 2 years?
I have a history of delinquency on a few accounts that have since been resolved and will fall off around late 2014/ early 2015.

However, in the past 2.5 years, I have reconciled all of the outstanding debt, removed collections, paid off a car loan with no late payments thru the term, and recieved 2 credit cards in good standing (utilizing a total of about 1/3-ish of my credit line between the two). My reward thus far is for my score to go from 580 to 600 since summer of 2011.

How can I move the needle? I am doing everything right, right now and do not want to add any inquiries to my credit because I feel like the benefit does not outway the risk.

I want to buy a house and new car in ~2015, I make twice what I project I would need by then, plus I have my spouse's income. I do not want to make the purchases if my auto loan will be 18% and the house loan 5-7%. I am so lost at this point.

Tips & tricks?