Question

cfaucher8191

How can we fix my boyfriends Debt to Income ratio if all of the bills are in his name?
I moved into my boyfriends house with him. The mortgage and his vehicle, credit cards and student loans are in his name. He recently took a pay cut which isn't affecting our ability to pay the bills but he is trying to finance a new vehicle and we are afraid his debt to income is going to appear too high because my name isn't on the house and my contribution to bills isn't a form of "income." What steps can we take to prove that I pay half of the bills...putting my name on the house is not an option right now.