Question

enuj1234

how can my credit report show that I have paid off Ford Motor Credit two weeks ago
paid ford credit two weeks ago but my credit report still shows as if I haven't paid.

My electric bill that is still owed is being transferred to my daughter and will be forgiven. When will that show up. My daugher is on disability and she gets special treatment for her heat and electric.

Most Helpful Response

It takes time for everyone to pass the information along. 
Yes you paid Ford Motor Credit two weeks ago. 

Ford Motor Credit will in time report your payment on the loan to the Credit Bureaus  this might take up to 30 days or more.  It all depends on how often Ford Motor Credit reports information to the credit bureaus  if they do it the same day every month then it will happen with in 30 days.  It all depends on the process they have in place.   It will show up paid,  don't worry about it just yet. ;-)

sully32

I paid my truck off in May yet it is still showing when I called Ford they told me I have to contact the Credit Bureaus

My loan was paid off in October

Why does it still show on my credit report?

Ford Motor Credit Reporting from 2003

Why? I paid this truck off in 2006.. Why is it just now showing up with a zero credit limit and 0 balance.. It just appeared a few days back.. Why?

Mine is paid off and to shows I owe also ! Stupid they really on the ball here!