Question

Ereyito

How can I see all three credit scores?
I was wondering if you could get all three credit scores on this website? If not where can I do that for free?

focus on things that effect scores

As a credit analyst, I can tell you many institutions are no longer just looking at your scores. We're in some trying times and there's not too many people who don't have some sort of blemish on their credit reports. If you simply focus on the following few things, your credit scores will improve naturally.

[1]: Never miss a payment

[2]: Never use more than 30%-40% of your avail credit (ie. $450-$600 on a $1500 line)

[3]: Monitor your credit for free by spreading out your request to the 3 reporting agencies.

(ie. request Trans Union in March, Equifax in July and Experian in November)

[4]: Avoid only making minimum payments. First and foremost you'll ultimately pay much more for all your purchases due to the heavy interest. Secondly, in the times we're in, creditors will begin reducing your available credit by cutting your lines. (I do it everyday).

You want to try and make at least what we call "B" and "C" payments. Paying in full is always best but at times you may not be able to do that. Use the payment guide below:

M = Minimum payments

A = More than minimum, less than double

B = At least double, less than triple

C = At least triple, less than quadruple

D = at least quadruple, less than 5x minimum

E = At least 5x minimum, less than full

F = Full payment

gpaula

very helpful summary.  thank you!

notlobb51

Thanks for your help.

galook

I have always made every payment on time. This site shows my payment record as 100%. I normally have credit balances in the proper ranges using my existing accounts properly for all my purchases. That is 3 to 8 thosand dollars at any given time. Then when the due date approaches, I pay the statement balances in full so I never pay interest. I own 15 properties and I operate three businesses and I am a salaried professor at a local community college. I will make around 100,000 dollars this year but my score on this site remains around 703. I don't get anything from your reccomendations.

joannmoore311

Thank you! I will definitely pass this information on to my husband. He would not take my advice when I conveyed to him regarding his credit card utilization. His is at 88%. His credit score was lowered. 

Jensetter04

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m. He’s affordable and always at your service. 

JiJu5r33 is correct on where to get the scores for free

However, To clarify all of this regarding the law and what they must provide...  There is a difference between your credit REPORT and credit SCORE

your reports must be available to you annualy from each agency for free.

However, your SCORE (which is variable between the 3 agencies, and only when looking at all 3 scores can you determine your overall score) is only required to be presented to you when an agency is using it to determine qualifications for a loan (and they may charge you to get it).   

No where does your score ever HAVE to be given to you for free, only the report of the agencies which is used to determine your score.

In other words, if you want to know your score for free

Sign UP for free for ... Creditkarma.com , Creditsesame.com , and equifax.com/creditscorecard  

Consider the Lowest Score your actual score used by Banks, if it's way off from the others, contact that agency to get a report and have them correct it.

albertoleecho

It looks like Equifax has stopped giving away the free score

dpk1nba

•The credit scores provided under the offers described herein make use of the Equifax Credit Score™, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. The 3-bureau scores are each based on the Equifax Credit Score model but calculated using the information in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files. The Equifax Credit Score is intended for your own educational use. It is also commercially available to lenders along with numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace. Please keep in mind lenders are likely to use a different score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Moreover, lenders may take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
•FICO® is a trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation.
•The Automatic Fraud Alerts feature is made available to consumers by Equifax Information Services LLC and fulfilled on its behalf by Equifax Consumer Services LLC.
•Debt Wise is not available to residents of Nevada, Utah or the District of Columbia.
•The rate information on these pages is powered by Informa Research Services, Inc. © 2011. This information has been obtained from various financial institutions, and Informa Research Services cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information includes financial product data that was in the Informa Research Services database at the time of publication, and may not reflect all of the products available in your region. Before acting on the information shown on this page, contact the financial institution to verify the accuracy of the data. When contacting financial institutions, always mention Equifax to ensure you receive the preferred Internet rate. Contact links@informars.com to have your rates included in this chart.
•WebDetect™ (an included feature) attempts to scan Internet sites where consumers' personal information is suspected of being bought and sold, and periodically adds new sites to those it searches. However, the Internet addresses of these suspected Internet trading sites are not published and frequently change, so there is no guarantee that WebDetect is able to locate and search every possible Internet site where consumers' personal information is at risk of being traded.
•Privacy monitoring, powered by Reputation.com, Inc., attempts to search Internet sites to find and, if purchased by the consumer, remove the consumer's personal information from the Internet. However, there is no guarantee that Privacy Monitoring is able to locate and search every possible internet site where consumers' personal information is being displayed. In addition, certain data companies may not honor requests sent regarding removal and data cannot be removed from those sites.
•Equifax Credit Report Control™ is only available while you have a current subscription to an eligible Equifax monitoring product. Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Consumer Services, LLC. which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you. To opt out of such pre-approved offers, visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
•Score Estimator results are provided for educational purposes only and are intended to show the impact that certain hypothetical actions could have on your credit score, assuming that all other variables remain constant. This is not a guarantee that your score will change as shown in this Score Estimator. Your actual score calculation may change frequently, even daily, as the information in your credit file(s) changes.
•Identity theft insurance underwritten by subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not includes all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
•Equifax's credit monitoring products are protected by US Patent 7,028,052.

dpk1nba

Free FICO scores are now avaialble:
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/04/pf/fico-scores/index.html

kcook81581

You saj free, but the first thing that pops up when you go to the equifax website you have listed is that there is a charge of $15.95.

Sparkgapper

In otherwords, ALL YOUR ADVERTISING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DIRECTED LIE because it only used PART of the TRUE FACTS in a directed manner such that whomever hears its believes they are receiving ALL and not just PART of the information under consideration.

Jensetter04

Jabrn

You can call each credit company and get one free report annually. It will not include a score. You can sign up on "Freecreditscore.com", and get all three reports and scores. This is a free seven day trial. You can print your info or simply save it on your computor. Make sure you call the toll free number by the sixth day and cancel. If it goes to the seventh day they have already charged you their going rate. You can then take your time and go through everything and write out anything you want to dispute. Make sure you have all your facts in order, and then call the particular credit company and tell them you need to dispute something on your credit report. Sometimes they will verify your claim, and sometimes, depending on what it is and how long it has been on your report, they will go ahead and delete an item from your report. I have done this and found that it is the simplest and easiest way to get your scores and get your report corrected. Also, it will not cost you a dime. Also, just so everyone knows, most creditors will use your middle score.

Good luck to all

lillielfuse

Thanks, Jabrn,

I have been told to do this before.  I will begin this process myself and be more diligent in my efforts.

Lil

DebtFreein10

Apparently, they have changed the policy at freecreditreport.com - you can get just the Experian report for the 7-day trial period, or $2.95. The site is owned by Experian. After I gave them all my info, the only way I could see to get the 3 agency report was to pay the $39.95 (less the $8 member discount). They will charge your credit card immediately. Now I have to figure out how to cancel the membership because I don't want anything but the credit reports I am entitled to by law.

I just logged on to annualcreditreport.com and it appears to be legitimately free. I'll let you know if that turns out to not be true.

Willie6192001

Very true..Ive done this in the past. The service is worth keeping the  if you need to keep an eye on your credit for whatever reason. Help me out alot..and didnt have to go through any hassles when it came down to disputing with the credit card companys...They just came off my credit without having to write letters to them. All in a click of a button.

steelergal530

I did this with freescreditscore.com, and after a couple months, a charge started being taken out of my checking for 29.95.  When I called they claimed it wasn' them, even though I knew it was.  After calling the bank and filing a dispute, I was told I agreed to the monthly fee.  I had to call back and fight with them over and over about never agreeing or signing anything about a $30 fee every month out of my checking.  They refunded me some of the $ and said they withdrew me.  However, they continued to charge me and I had to keep calling and calling and calling to fight with them every month to take the charge off & cancel.  They kept saying they would but never did.

Be careful with them!

magnet211

thank u jabrn

Dark52506

Www.annualcreditreport.com gives you all 3 for free as many times a yearvas you would like no credit card or trial! And best of all its regulated by gov so no worries about info security

Cjajfire

Extremely helpful. Thank you so much!

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. You will be glad you send him a message

www.annualcreditreport.com   Gives you all three for free once a year. It's legit, so don't worry. My sister let me know about it when I went to check on it  last summer when I applied for a mortgage and they said my credit was poor.  Transunion, Equifax, and Experian.

jiju5r33

annual credit report gives you just credit report for free, you can get it free from any one of the 3 agencies if you are smart enough, please understand credit report and cred score are 2 DIFFRENT sides of a coin. Like head and tail. Like trunk and hood of your car

kmdent08

Er.... oh well, it still tells you some highly important info that may help you out in the long run. It's been almost a year since I was on there so I don't even remember if it told me somewhere what my credit scores were. Still....  and for the record, a VW Beetle can contradict the latter part of your statement. The hood is the trunk, while the trunk is where the engine is. lol

jiju5r33

lol @ Beetle you are right

PAlady1

annualcreditreport.com is not free.  You get a free report from all 3 companies but the score costs $8.95.

jared101

I found that one of the reporting agencies (cant remember which one) askes for information to prove your identity. For example : between 2009 and 2011, the building that you lived in was built in a: 1955 b:1915 c:1972 or d:2000. I lived in a couple of places those years, so there wasn't a right answer. If you answer wrong, they want you to send in written documents to prove your identity i.e. Full social sec. number, mothers maiden name and date of birth. Basically all the info needed to succesfully steal identity if fell in wrong hands. Ohh well.

susej777

good one.....

adidaschick3

correction- that is freecreditreport.com

ANNUALcreditreport.com is the only place besides going to the credit reporting agencies themselves to gain your once per 12 month calendar legal right to your credit report under the Fair Credit Reporting Act

DENISEDAVIS

No you do get all three for free and you can either save it or print it at the same time.  Annualcreditreport.com is free, I do it every year and has been doing it every year since I can remember.  The only thing that annualcreditreport.com don't give you is a credit score.  If you want that, you either need to go to www.creditkarma.com or you need to send a letter to each credit companies with an authorization of who you are and send id and they they do change, very little, and they will send you a copy of your credit report and also your credit score.

inchristitrust5

All three companies will ask for that information when you sign up to get your report.  They have to make sure you are you.

thegrunt286

annualcreditreport.com does not give you a score...only provides you with a credit report.  You have to pay extra for a score for each one.

dcpo

Thank you, darling!

Kingnothing01

The site is helpful if you are just looking for your credit report, however, if you want to see your credit score they charge you a seperate fee. In my case, I am just looking to find a site that will show all 3 scores for free. Thanks for the info though, at least now I know where to look for my reports.

AmirNazem

That was great !!!

shayna02

Thank you...guess where i'm going now ????

narouspk

www.annualcreditreport.com does not allow free credit score. Only free credit report.

elissa2910

How much did it cost?

speedlight

Credit SCOREs and credit REPORTs are different. A credit report is a detailed analysis of all your credit card accounts and loans, along with any negative marks (collections, overdue payments, etc.) A credit score is a snapshot of your "financial health". 

Credit reports are free (one free report per agency per year) from annualcreditreport.com as mentioned by others. Credit scores are almost never free (exept for credit karma of course!), and some other websites as mentioned above. You can get a free credit score (sometimes) when you apply for credit, i.e. when you apply for a credit card or a loan. Of course it is not a good idea to apply for credit simply to get your score. Credit SCOREs cost money (normally from $3-$12).

dpk1nba

this is a credit report not credit scores

smitty503

THEY ALL MAKE YOU MAIL IN YOUR REQUEST AND THE PROCESS CAN NOT BE DONE ON THE INTERNET NOW.  They also require you to mail them several forms of additional ID to get your report.

Ebreezy78

I have been using that site for the past few years. Recently, I went back and got them again, but TransUnion wouldnt provide access to it. They sent me a letter in the mail requesting that I pay them 8 dollars to get it.

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

creditkarma.com is the bomb for a no strings attached "FREE", truly, free credit score.  Hats off to you guys!!  Thank you.  

lillielfuse

I agree and so far it is the safest to use. 

Lil

Padoau8394

I agree.  Since I've been on Credit Karma, I've implemented suggestions which increased my credit score by 55 points.  Great site and wonderful information.

jleewright

Except for the fact that updating creates a hard inquiry.

vicste

Credit Karma is a great site. I just have one complaint...I can't get my FICO score here. That's the score I truely need right now.

AliceBlankenship

I like credit karma also, but they do only give you an average of the 3 scoures. Not the actual scores. At least thats the way its been unless they recently changed.

JoElle59

I don't agree. My store credit cards changed banks and CreditKarma figures my scores as if I closed and account and opened a new account, as well as shortened by credit history. My score just dropped fifty points in a year w/ 7% debt ratio, five years of credit, always pay off bill in full for small purchases, in a few months for large purchases, never late. My score is FAIR because of the closed/opened accts that I had nothing to do with. My friend is an exec in a credit company and said that REAL credit scores disregard closed/ opened accts when store cards change banks.

Debra333

It would be if they updated info - my balances are all wrong as is my score!

Jensetter04

creditsesame.com for Experian score, You can only update it once a month 

credit.com for Transunion score, You can only update it once a month

quizzle.com for for Experian score, You can only update it once every 6 months.

kreditkeeper.com let you have 30day trial for all 3 scores,

havent found any free score site for Equifax yet

Tanner50

I tried to setup an account with credisesame but it can't verify my address.  I've lived here for 20 years.  I checked, double-checked and triple checked with no luck.  I even tried putting in just a PO box that  I use for mail as well as my former home address of 20 years ago.

It's no wonder Experian has given me low marks in some reports.  They don't know who I am.

siglos

Are these inquiry hard pull? Will they reduce my credit score?

MFerrill

Credit.com is Experian as well, not TransUnion.

Mlynch68

Do they take points off

dpk1nba

credit.com is experion not transunion. Credit Karma is Transunion

lg515

I tried signing up with creditsesame.com and it says I have no score, which certainly isn't true.

JRAYCD

Glad to see creditkarma.com is now using Transunion AND Experian and i think these days these are the 2 most used credit agencies by creditors.

Folks - please!  The credit score from whatever source is an arbitrary number depending on who is doing the scoring and what (i.e. auto, home, credit card, personal loan, etc.) they are scoring.  Even in FICO land there are many differenct "scores" for the same person with the same info.  What your score is - is totally unimportant unless you are planning on purchasing something on credit.  Reviewing your credit report is a different story - it should be done annually or more frequently if you suspect ID theft.  To win the finance game you must eliminate as much debt as posssible and then stay out of debt - forget about your credit score - it has no meaning and certainly never pay for a score.

jrm67

excuse me this is not an arbitrary number it isnt if you are just trying to purchase somethng it is also used if you just want to rent an apartment so dont speak about things if you dont know all the facts thank you

Westergr

what a moron..then why are you even here if scores mean nothing ...go surf some porn!

rtscredit

I agree that most people should avoid debt though the people who actually "win the finance game" are the people who use debt to their advantage. I'm sure there's few self-made billionaires who didn't use other people's money to get rich.

bostonchitwn

As frustrating as it is, being held captive to capitalism, if you eff up your score like I did it could keep you from getting an apartment, a car, a house, or even a job!

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

Get a Walmart card and they give you a free TU FICO once a month. MyFICO gives an Equifax FICO score but does charge $15 or so month if you dont cancel within 10 days. Those are the scores creditors look at not FAKO scores like here. The TU score here is usually within 30 points of the FICO score so its an estimate is all. FICO scores are what count. Mortgage and auto loans look at FICO numbers only. Discover is $10 monthly to get a score from all 3. And scores differ from the 3 due to not everything gets reported to all 3. You can have a collection on TU that was never reported to the other 2. My TU score here is near 100 points lower than my Experian score through Discover. And something i have noticed is Equifax FICO is used more often than TU FICO. I have 6 more inquiries on my report from CC, Mortgage and auto.

yazmeencredit

Please do keep in mind that if you are simply crunching score numbers, none of these sites or even Walmart TU monthly score will not be good as different companies pull out different numbers all the time.

These sites are very good for a person trying to repair or a new person learning how to improve, maintain good credit. it teaches the do's and don'ts of credit that were never addressed in school years !  As someone I read in remarks couple of days ago--- don't worry too much about the exactness of these numbers unless you are actually going to make a major purchase anytime soon. In which case following the lessons taught here u will usually have a pretty decent idea which catagory your score might fall under.  depending on that -(for instance -if you think you made some errors in recent credit life hence your score might be low, take advice here - go to lendingclub.com  - they will do soft run-doesn't effect score and will give you report with scores if not qualified. )  if on the other hand u r in the market for a big purchase and based on lessons here - u think you migh have good to great credit, you are allowd a free report once a year from all three .  even without the score you'd have a pretty good idea about your credit rating based on the goods and bads of your credit reports.  (like someone said - scores are only relevent to the company pulling them -u can get different scores simultaniously - and would still have to go with the score that particular company pulled out for you).

Hope this helps.

kathi227

I have a walmart card and my score changes all the time for no reason.  I called TransUnion and they stated they are not associated with FICO or Walmart and the score is incorrect.  He wouldn't tell me my exact score but he gave me a range and it was much higher than the score reported on my statement.

I will share something I discovered and used montly. You can go to lending club.com they will run a soft inquiry and if you are denied you will be given what appears to me to be your true fico there and the sight and mail you a copy. Does not affect score. Not sure if same happens if you are approved, as I am still repairing my credit.

nwb68

try www.scorenavigator.com......the site tells you who you owe,gives you your score and tells you how many points the good and bad accts are costing you on the report,then if you want to go further with it......www.crednology.com can help you manage and monitor your files for a year...help remove negative and improve the good .......try them both...............free on line evaluation with crednology.com site......

Jensetter04

Try creditsesame.com for Experian score. You can only it updates once a month.

CreditKarma uses Transunion- Credit Sesame uses Experian - if any has site to share for Equafax please leave a message.

StephBe

Quizzle.com is free and it shows use Equifax, the only down fall is that it doesn't update monthly. I think it updates every 6 months. If you want the montly update it will cost you to upgrade their service. Also Credit keeper.com has a free trial period in which it shows all 3 scores plus credit report. After the trial period ends, you will be charged $9.99 a month, it updates your score every month. It will tell you when you have new alerts on your account and you can see new alerts pretty often as they occur. 

lhcole77

There aren't any sites out yet using Equifax. Probably won't be for a while. They have really become proprietary over their info. But if you run your yearly FREE credit report through Equifax they do offer a FREE Equifax scorecard. It doesn't give you the exact number, only a score with a range of: Bad, Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent.

IsabellaGranger

Quizzle uses Experian, not Equifax. But, you can get your estimated credit score range from Equifax for free. Google Equifax Credit Score Card.

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

Angry One

Does anyone, other than I, think it is disgusting that three companies can withhold or charge you for information about yourself? And why should we have to jump throught hoops to get OUR information, let alone jumping through more hoops to get THEIR errors corrected. I am so angry that this system is still in use. It is full of flaws and conflicting information. Look at all the posts above, one company says this, one says that, one outfit uses this, one uses that. One can pull a credit report and affect your credit rating...and you may not ever know it! How can we, as consumers---their customers---bring an end to this idiocy. Everyone's credit score (and there should just be one!) should be available anytime they want to look at it.   This is not rocket science, it is an ongoing scam and should be investigated.

Oh, now I feel much better now. I thank the good folks at CreditKarma giving us a window to view what is being reported about us without charging us!     

Fico Scores

Ensure that you pull your FICO credit scores from myfico.com ...these are your actual credit scores that many lenders use to help deteremine if you are eligible for a mortage, auto loan, etc. My credit karma score for transunion says 569. I have a membership with creditscore.com and they have my transunion score listed at 630. I decided to check my FICO score yesterday for transunion and its 602. I have nothing against credit karma but its not your real credit score. All of this plus score and vantage score is complete crap. If you arent viewing your FICO scores for transunion, equifax, and experian then you aren't seeing your true scores that lenders actually use.

Credit scores

The first time I signed up with credit karma  I received all three credit scores  as well as a lot of good advise on getting and keeping a good credit score.  Why only Transunion now?

freescore.com gives you all 3 scores and all 3 reports, but it's only free during the 7-day trial period, then you pay like $15-20/mo after that.  I haven't found anything that updates all three scores on a day-by-day basis yet.  freescore.com gives all 3 every month though, so not too bad.  Everyone stop talking about the annualcreditreport thing, that isn't his/her question, this person wants the scores, not the reports.

Don't you see guys this is all a RACKET. Where ever you buy your credit score, or all 3 from different sourses, these are the one they give you the consumer and charge you money for it. They give lenders a different score. My equifax a week ago was 748 (I pulled it from the car dealership on their computer. They pull my Equifax thru their channel and it was 630) Welcome to  the real world of finances.

Getting all "3" Reports for free!!!

Go to "annualcreditreport.com" to receive your free copy of  all 3 credit reports. You can only do this once a year, and the only downfault is that it will not tell you your credit score. The site will only ask  you to veify your name, address, and social, as well indicate which reports you're interested in viewing (check marking 1 or all 3 experian,equifax,transunion). Please note: FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE SITE...

Annunalcreditreport.com      Totally free your allowed to access your credit report from the 3 major companies twice a year!!!!!!  but it doesn't offer free credit scores.

"Scores" can be found just about anywhere.  Just don't apply for a car loan, credit card, or mortgage unless the "score" you're looking at has the FICO logo attached to it.

You've been warned....

I believe all this is a bunch of b.s because if my life is free then why should everything be based upon credit its only the government who controls the world and as me I dont give a dam about credit at this time I dont have the money to buy what I want and need then I guess it aint meant for me to have because it is ridiculious how we as people are being treated our ancestors fought for freedom and better lives and yet still to come more b.s. I find it hard to live in this world because you can have the greatest dam credit in the world and guess what you wlll pay later in life so the moral of this story is to GET OUT AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD IF WE START BOYCOTTING THIS TYPE OF **** WATCH HOW **** TURN AROUND FOR YOU BELIEVE ME THAT IS THE GAME WE AS PEOPLE NEED TO DO AND REGAIN BACK WHAT WE ONCE HAD 

AliceBlankenship

wow at least some punctuation would have been helpful to understand this. But it seems like a of gibbersih to me.

FreeCreditReport.com gives you 1 annual credit report from all 3 agencies

Best way to get your 3 scores and Full credit report is to talk to an underwriter....It only cost me about $20.00 and it gives you a completely detailed report of your credit.

like all of you, ive struggled with finding all 3 REAL scores!!  the only way to get a REAL-SCORED Tri-Merge of all of your scores (which is used to determine eligibility like when you apply for a mortgage.  

The f-'ed up part of all of these sites and the stupid credit rating system is that the world bases your entire life on these scores and rarely is it taken into account that experiences affect peoples lives and just because they've had set backs the system makes you pay for it~literally for much longer than the drama that caused you to fall because it takes only a few weeks/months to get bad credit and YEARS to repair!!  And the line about credit cards make your score go up!!  i agreewith free44-10 whole points in a year, please, IM NOT INTERSTED IN GAINING ANYMORE DEBT!!  

desertboatman

First thing you have to realize is this:  Credit retention centers were created originally by attorneys, doctors and bankers to COVER THIER ***. 

They are not on your side and if you want to make your reports accurate, you have to pay the centers a fee for a report....once you receive it, you can challenge or update it in writing at which time the law requires the agency to check with the lender to see if your lying or correct.............THAT is how you get your reports changed to reflect an honest picture of your credit.

I've only ever used annualcreditreport.com, but what people have said is correct..you get a FREE CREDIT REPORT but the get your FICO Score you have to pay a minimum monthly fee.  What I want to know is how I can get my score from the "Good" rating into the "Excellent" rating.  I have student loans I'm paying back that total a little over $8000.00, a credit card at a little over $350 ($500 limit), a store card with a balance of $85.00 ($1000 limit, just raised in fact), and a furniture store card with an available limit of $1500.00 ($0.00 balance)...how can I get into that magical rating?  Anyone in a similar boat?

trans union is the only one creditors use they may only a few pull all three to get an average such as buying a home , otherwise its a joke . whatever your transunion score is thats what they use 99.99 % of the time

that's a great question because I have been trying to search myself. All the websites try to get you to sign up for different things such as identity theft protection and so on. There's no true place to get all three except paying to the credit bureaus themselves. No such thing as free as far as I can see, I've been all over the web. If you stumble across a website please let me know.

keke0525

freescore360.com

sloghry

it's not free. there is a free trial period.

JESSE220

You are authorized this once a year from   Annualcreditreport.com    

rtrcarrie

NO.  You are suthorized to recieve your credit report once a year, NOT your credit score.  Just been there done that.

drburger

However, there are 3 credit reports on the site AnnualCreditReport.com,  you get one free from each account.  I would do one report, than 3 mo. later do the other, and 3 mo later the other. Buy the time a year goes you have all the credit reports.

d2577k

You can get all 3 credit reports at the same time, why wait...

mslovelyday

so you could see how your report changes over the year and do it for free.

Freespirit29626

I was told recently by a consolidator that by law each agency has to provide you 1 free report a year but they won't tell you that. I requested one from Equifax,just call the ones you need one from

chiefs38119

However, all creditors do not report to all 3 agencies.  You can have accounts show up on one, all and I have even witnessed a valid account that had been open for years not even showing up on any of them, so add none to the list in rare instances.

bostonmassacre

I went on line and accessed creditkeeper.  I receive all three reports.  First is free and after that it is only 9.99 a month.  Cancel at any time.

cueball7171

it's funny how everybody and their neighbor can get your information for free or almost free but when you want it you have to pay.....it should be free to you and cost them...and the rules and way they score your credit should be the same....last credit purchase i had was a 91 and 92 car loan...paid off. now i have a mortgage that ive paid for a year and a half, but the dealerships say i have no credit history, no revolving credit...i can  buy a house but i can't get a car or credit card, guess you have to be in debt to get a loan.....my bank which has my mortgage won't even give me a credit card.....NO credit history...Sorry i pay cash, guess i should use plastic to be a good outstanding customer...

jazzplayer

go to Credit Karma.com 4 free credit report enter your information and find a no charge fee. Get HAPPY!

jimmywells

that is sad dude

badphoneguy

you are SO right, unfortunately we all know thats not how the system works. :(. CreditKarma, so far, for me anyway, is the best, most user friendly site of all of them ive used. I did pay a credit repair company a few years back, and they really worked.....Then the courts messed up the child support records and put what the mom owed me and reversed everything and messed up my credit and it was NOT my fault....now im rebuilding. UGH!

vlrodriguez

what was the name of the company that you used and how long did it take you?

lynnz95

Fix your transunion 1st when you get done with it then go and get a differnt one fix what is on it then get your third one.......that whay you are also checking to see if the crediters are reporting you have pd off bad debit and you can ck your credit report three times in one yr not just once

onebadelky

Ha.. I am the other way around bostonmassacre. I can buy a $45,000.00 truck but can't buy a house!! My BK is over 7yrs old and I have great re-established credit. My scores are low and it makes no sense? Even the lady I am working with at the bank... not some fly by night broker said they do not match my recent history.

byHeide527

I have been using CreditKeeper for 5 or 6 yrs now!  Yes, you have to pay but I think it's worth every Penny!  You just have to keep up with all of your credit affairs and CreditKeeper provides all 3 agencies' reports.  Wouldn't want to be without it!

Kittys1105

This whole system is an invasion of privacy.....and it isn't going to COST me to ALLOW this!!!

jwostrander

What I have done in the past is apply for a credit card.  I have no credit cards, but would like one.   Incidentally any time you are rejected for credit, you can get a free report.  The CON is that the card will make an inquiry and knock a couple points off your score.

Is $8 a huge sacrifice to get your report from the credit bureau?   ALSO, you can get a copy free, but without the score on it.  This is helpful for error checking......

You take a credit card and build a little on it then transfer it to a card that has 0 percent interest for a year or so and get that paid off. Then every 2 months put something on one card and pay off in two or 3 payments. Then do the same to the other. I paid off a judgement to get my house. Within 3 years I did this with the credit cards, but I did 3 cards. I went from crap to 749 credit score. I forgot I also bought a car in those 3 years and was never late not once on house or car.

goblejeannie

yes i just printed out my yearly report from all 3 credit bureaus thinking i was going to get my credit scores from each of them, didnt happen.

goblejeannie

hi jwostrander, have you tried orchard bank, credit one, first premiere bank,they all help rebuild credit, and start you off with a $300. credit limit, you have to pay like $95. fee, at first but its well worth it to get your credit going in the right direction.

shanann77

I had Orchard Bank card for a couple of years and it is a great way to establish some credit. I went from Bankruptcy back in 2006, 07 to being able to apply for any credit  card less than a year later. My score isn't so high now but it is going up. My score is 694 when it used to be 582 back then. My have a car loan for four yrs now through Cap. 1 that I have not been late for and I have two credit cards. Cap 1 loans is a great way to start off. I will be transferring my balance from them for a lesser APR rate. Right now I'm at 18.9% and my other card I'm 14.9% which I'll keep. For anyone trying to establish credit you will need to go to your bank and apply for a secured card. You can also apply for one online.

ninalouden

I am a mortgage loan processor. The reason you probably did not get a home is because your debt to income ratio might have been too high. In most cases you must have a 640 mid fico score and at least 2yrs on your job. If not we have a program that you can buy a house but you will need 6 months in reserves. This is if you have a 580-619 mid fico score. I do work for a broker and we have many more options than your one lender from your bank.

Good Luck ~

rscarfone

I thought CreditKarma was great until I applied for a loan.  CreditKarma tells my my rating is 684.  The hard credit inquiry for my loan came back witha score of 613.  Quite a difference!!  So, don't rely on the scores provided here as they aren't very accurate.

jr2121

how long did it take you

flood2

VERY TRUE

teamster1849

CreditKarma is accurate for your TransUnion score. The score you see is not a combination from all three credit bureaus but from just TransUnion; TransUnion usually presents the higher of the three scores. Hopefully this helps. I would suggest asking the financial institution where you are applying for a loan about which credit bureaus that they use. Some only use one, some pull all three and take the best, some pull all three and take the worst, and some take an average. At least you'll know what to expect... 

Where Is this site at? I would like to get my 3 credit scores free for the year. I am willing to do that. PLease tell me where I can go for that. Thank you so much

gyoungiii

You cannot get a "secured" credit card if you have a BK. That is a fact. I was amazed but there is no Bank that will do it and it's a real bummer because that is one of the best way's to re-establich credit with no risk since the card is backed by your own money -  and your limit is whatever you deposit.

qweenj

go to creditkarma.com and you get your credit score. it seems there is only one score or its all three in considered. it gives you alot of info on or from your credit reports. you get it once all free.

qweenj

if you want your credit score go to www.creditkarma.com its free once a year

richerthanu

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre34.shtm

seal4ever

go to www.annualcreditreport.com. you can get your credit reports, free, once per year. They do charge for the credit score, though.

But if you apply for credit and are turned dowm. you can write to the credit reporting agency to find out why. Some of them will also send you your credit score in the letter of explanation.

skatergirl64

How do you register for creditkeeper? I went to the website and you have to have a membership number to sign up. Can you tell me how to get signed up?

dellshee

Thats the way I use to think but thats a bad attitude to take. Change my way of thinking, now my score is 720 ! Check with your bank or bank some where else if they can't help you. Theres always some kind of program a bank has. They make money by lending money.

ceramicsgal

YES!!! I've used this before,no cost, for the first use.

ghengisfong

You can also get a free copy of your credit report everytime that you are denied credit. If you have bad credit, apply for some card that you know that you cant get. When denied, ask for your free copy, then challenge everything. It is preety easy to do online now.  My score went up 100 points just by challenging everything!

you should apply for a orchard bank credit card; i had a bad credit and having this card realy help my credit you put the amount you want in the card and that is your balance and if you want to cancel the calrd after your credit gets better they will send you your money back .

phg

Correct!

robertjohns

what? what is creditkarma.com?

rzapp

Very true.... free... always.  Not bad either.... just the credit score that is all!

rcolvin76

Yep! been there done that.

sylvy

Actually FreeScore.com does the trick for just a $1.00. You cancel in the allotted time of grace so to speak and all you've paid is $1.00. Print out all the info and that's it. All three scores!!!

sylvy

You are absolutely right about all this. I have very little credit history because I use very little credit and pay all my bills on time. Go figure.

dzogaib

Just use your credit cards for anything that you would pay cash for and pay the entire balance each month.  You gain credit and don't incur any interest payments or fees.

fghaas0661

I have been using  mycreditkeeper.com for years.  It is a great site.  You get all three credit scores updated once a month with a new credit report once per month also.  all online.  It also has all the claculators and other bells and whistles.  It costs $10 per month though.  I had a bad credit situation years ago and being able to check on it each week and see my scores improve helps keep me motivated.

fghaas0661

FYI your credit report INCLUDES your credit score!

nwb68

supersbt

A score is not relevant unless you know why the score is what it is. The only site I've seen that has Point Deduction Technology is www.scorenavigator.com  It will tell you what's impacting your score! I've been a member for 5 months now!

cryssy09

that is not necessarily true, ck is showing my score about a 640, mt bank just sent a rejection letter for my credit card application showing my transunion as a 619..not as bad as free credit report.com which showed my score as a 726 tthough..

KimSilva69

What is a "BK"?

kyleg517

lulz

jusadreamer

Try juniper.com I had a BK and they  gave me a reg credit card with a 2k limit no fees

Buck1859

not free at all

sorem27

They arn't mine was different on here it says my score is 589 transrisk. I just got my credit checked for a mortgage and my lowest was 629, 630, 655

ssantayana

Yes , you get your annual free credit report and it DOES show your credit score on all 3. I have mine from last year and I am waiting for August to come to get  my free annual report from all 3 with the credit scores.

MRSLLP

How did you check yours?  Did you pull it yourself or did the lender? My transrisk is showing 585 and I am trying to get my mid up to 620 do I can get preapproved for a mortgage

SecretStorm

How can I contact you, What company do you work for?  I have a 639 FICO score, my husbands FICO score is 546--- my husband has been on his job for almost 30 years. We were just told we can't get qualified for a mortgage until our scores are 640 or better ---- We can put 20% down and we do definitely have 6 months (house payments?) in reserve, We just need someone to work with us and get us qualified for a mortgage!  Can you help?

darnasia115

try freecreditreport.com... they should help with what your loolking for... good luck!!!!

blazingirl67

no...it doesnt include ur score

baybbug2

thats not true i challenged info on credit report and my score went down 50 points and i pay my bills on time now compared to past.  and they even tell you these credit repair companies that your score will go down when you dispute and eventually will go up but not right away.

pariah73

i was raised that if you couldn't pay cash, you don't need to buy it.  now i'm in my late 30s with a 'beginners' credit score, which is so low i can't even get a loan to boost the credit score..nice, huh?

venci86

Hi,

I am very stressed out, and need help. My wife has a condo for the past 10 years, she buy it when things were different and her loan was 200K, she got heartbroken when a guy next door buy the same thing for 50K, and being angry enough, she stoped paying for it. I am clean, meaning I have nothing to do with it, but the case is that she wants me to buy another home for us and our son. Problem is that my score is 612, and I need at least 650 go get a loan for 60K and put 20% down. We own very small trucking comp., and I pay cash for everything we have. That turned into a problem. I have 4 credit cards but I never use them. Now I am running out of time...., and not sure how I can get a loan in  few months. Please Help!!!

PoohsNanaNancy

Get a $100 secured card, spend $10 of your grocery expenses on the card and pay it off instead of paying cash at the store.  Paying it off monthly will build your credit just as if you had a regular card and as long as you pay it off you are not going to have problems. 

sonjaross

www.identityguard.com, sign up for their 7 day free trial, get all 3 reports and scores then cancel =)

sonjaross

the consumer financial protection bureau will make them fix it

Jamie32054

You get the CREDIT REPORT for free, however you must pay to see your actual score. I do not know which one creditkarma uses, if their score is an average of all three, and if not, they certainly do not use Equifax by itself, because there are items that are not listedon Creditkarma that ARE  listed in Equifax. So my question is, where does Creditkarma get their score and what is it based on?

Jamie32054

why wait? get them all at once. Waiting to run each one makes no sense

mastertonyd

I've had it go the other way credit karma said my credit score was over 30 points lower than where I got my loan threw said it was and both scores  were from trans union

NimbleFingers

My Credit Union helped build my credit score up about 200 points over 12 months.  We used the $1,000 I had in Savings and bought a 1-year CD.  Then we used the CD as collateral for a 1-year $1,000 loan.  Granted, the loan's APR was 1% higher than the CD's, but for the $10 interest it cost me over the year it was worth the boost in my credit score (480s to 680s).

Talk with your bank and see if they have any Credit Building options like this.  If not, check with Credit Unions in your area.  (Credit Unions tend to be more supportive to their Members than Banks.)

dlester123

Shanann, I am interested in talking with you more, of all the brokers I talk to they say you have to have a 620 credit score or better.  I have a 590 mid score 619 high and 569 low, let me know if this is something you could work with.

cbrown1966

Freeannualcreditreport.com

cmurphyil8

Burger Kiing

cbrs

I just looked at creditkeeper.  Its bogus.  They don't give you your real scores from the Bureaus, its just a made up score...

C00155318

Useless advice, you need to make sure the report is clean and no errors then you need to know the current score on all four (yes there is four companies that do credit reports) and watch the score from there.

thopkins1953

That is for your credit history, not your credit scores. 

thopkins1953

You can't pay cash to get credit history.  You have to open up a credit card (at a store) and use it, but then pay it off right away.  That way, you will have credit history.  I've been through this. 

zygear

Creditchecktotal.com does give you all 3 credit reports for free for the first 7 or 10 days.  After that there is a small fee to access you're report as much as you like but always seeing all three scores.

Cspencer14

how much do therse sites cost

vivaciousgg

Thank you flood2.

darkstrange1

Not true. Check out Credit Sesame. They are a site like this one for equifax. My score is MUCH higher with equifax. Check for yourself,you will be surprised.

snoopy1948

Thanks

jaccid

I use Credit Sesame and I ove them. I find them much easier to navigate too. Here it shows my score being 39 points lower than it is! Try them. I like them better. I plan to unsunscribe from Credit Karma.

bbigman

if you use your card for something small pay it off when the bill comes in .

in about 3 months your score will go up

bbigman

bankruptcy

bbigman

try orchard bank apply for a card .when you get it just use to pay a monthly bill and pay in full when bill comes your score will start going up also your credit limit

jfhagan

Credit reports, not credit scores.

bossladi79

yes, equifax is the major bureau most ppl use to check ur worthiness...u can get ALL 3 scores and reports but u have to pay and the also alert u when activity is on ur reports. its very good i think now they are charging between 14 and 19.99 but u maybe able to get it at 14 if u talk to them...its a really good service, but be sure to use equifax. they monitor eveything on all 3 reports for u

bossladi79

yes, u can get a free report, u are entitled 1 from all 3 bureaus once per year... equifax is really good with keeping up with all ur scores and affairs. but they charge go to equifax.com to see what all they charge for.

dennisg800

thanks for the info . im trying to buy a house now and have 695 score according to credit karma and three years on my job and 3% income to debt ratio so maybe i will get it through

princess8289

transunion

Jerry1005

Your credit report DOES NOT include your credit score

TheConfuzed1

That's pointess...  Information is reported differently to all three bureaus, and you should monitor all of them.  Telling someone to wait for the others is giving bad advice!

TheConfuzed1

Reports are free.  Scores are not.

TheConfuzed1

Wrong again...  When you dispute a discrepency on your credit file, you are entitled to an updated credit report 30 days later.

plumbercrack

I'm with you. They told me get a credit card, so I did. 8 months ago, but aparently paying on time isn't enough to generate a credit score. What a load of bull!

plumbercrack

Well just make sure Orchard Bank has the ability to take payments from your checking account. They cant mine. They say its not a valid account, BUT! they can take debit payments from my card that IS the same account! Go figure. Thats if you can understand anything the customer service people are saying. I mean after all it is all the way from pakistan or bangladesh, or who knows where.

sneakers55

You have a very thin credit history. See what you have on your file at CreditKarma...

sirruby

Hello,

I own a house also and before we could buy our house even with a great amt. of money to put down we could still not get the loan. They told me to get a pre paid card from the bank and in 9-12 months you get your money back.. Well I did that and in 3 months my credit went up and we could buy the house.. I have not asked for increase on my card of 4 yrs cause I don't want the credit debt where people get into been there done that and I am not taken a return trip.. Instead of using my debet card I use the prepaid card for like gas and get 3% back when I get home I pay it off right then. Because it would have come out of my debet card if I used it but I like the 3% back and I make money from the bank :) 

pinetree111

i got a orchard bank card,never left the house,and 4 people used it to buy auto parts in another country. go orchard!!!!

pinetree111

get a usda loan,100% loan on your house. u only need a 580 score

leronjane

I too pay cash - and don't want credit.  I have nothing to steal and buy what I need on short time or save it up if it cost much since I'm retired.  We have to get out of DEBT and use our money all of it and not pay someone else to use it.  O K AMERICA suck it up and wait for things and be FREE again. 

rwjpm

I believe that Credit Karma will only provide credt scores from only one of the reporting agencies, not all 3

rob176

Why not just use annualcreditreport.com, get the 3 free reports a year, you dont have to give cc info and you dont have to cancel anything at anytime.  And if you are ever denied credit  you are entitled a free credit report from the agency that was used to check your credit.

Cinnaminson

I think I have done this before and it worked.  Apply for a loan or a credit card truely knowing you will be turned down, (which is what you want - very important).  When you received the expected rejection letter from the grantor they will supply you, I think, with all of the 3 reporting agencies.  If they don't know problem just look up their addresses on the internet.  Nexrt write a letter to each one stating you have recently been denied credit.  Include your full name, address and social security number.  All 3 will respond with a free credit report, it will NOT include your score; you have to pay for that.  However there is a way around that on the web go to creditkarma.com and sign up, it is truly FREE.  I just did it and received my free credit score.  I hope this helps everyone to restore our credit health.  And a BIG thank you to creditkarma.

lalove5120

Jimmwells what was the CREDIT REPAIR Company that you used? I would like to use them to get my credit together?

lalove5120

What's the website you used to challenge everything. Please email me at MrAlaska@24theshow.net put in subject box Credit Repair so that I will not think your email is Fraud.

THanks

smiths38

This is almost identical to our situation.Please post an update.Were you able to raise your score?Did you get financing for a mortgage? Like you we need help,thank you!

mulhollem1109

so they SAY!  I was dumb enough a few years back to sign up for a FREE Credit Report from FREECREDITREPORT.COM...  oh, yes, I got it, and knew there was a 'small' charge to keep me 'safe' from scammers... Well I called, emailed, and demanded that they STOP the service, they were draggng their feet I knew, but talked sooooo sweetly, I figured they would make it right (I ended up having the 'small ' fee (I think it was like $12.99 at the time cost me $$$$. they eventually credited my bank account but only for the original charge...I finally gave up, it wasn't worth my high blood pressure any more!