how can I improve my credit score in a year, I wanna build the score on up
I am trying to build my credit score on up as I am doing credit at 3 places right: a 2 year contract cell phone is one, a loan company and a secured credit card, my score is only 557 through TransUnion but through Experian it is 618 through Credit Sesame, next month I'll be done had the secured credit card for a year. I am tired of looking at my score so low until I am ready for it to get on up in the 700 to 800 scored into excellent mood. so give me some good advice and time on how I can build it on up. I am thinking by paying payments on time, the secured credit card payments has been getting paid on time every time. the APR on it is $25 monthly. I wanna be able to get a spanking brand new car someday by building my credit on up and get one on credit, especially house is at the top of my list.