How can I clean up a charge off from deceased ex-wife?
So I'm trying to do some credit cleanup as best I can (been very passive in the past about really caring).

I have just ONE adverse/negative account.

US Bank
Charge off of about $13K in 5/09
Joint Account with ex-wife (who is now deceased)

I divorced wife in 2008. The credit card in question was decreed to her via divorce papers (yes, I know they have no bearing on credit cards). She died in 5/09.

Any way to get this removed? What is my best course of action (preferably without paying, or minimal)?

Please don't give me hard time for anything I failed to do during divorce proceedings (like get removed from joint accounts or anything). I just wanted out of marriage and didn't think everything through. The errors have been made and I've paid for them. Just curious if I can do anything other than wait until 2016.