Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Report
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
How can I change a fixed loan that's being reported as revolving credit card
Credit Karma states I'm at 94% of my credit limit, originally 100%, but this is not a credit card that I maxed out, it is simply a loan for a fixed amount. For example, I financed an item for $5000, my loan shows up in Credit Karma as a credit card with a limit of $5000 and reflects negatively on my report. How can I get this mis-classification corrected.

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.