HELP! I need my business credit history to show on my personal credit report!
I've had an Amex Biz & Citi Biz card since 1996 that don't appear on my credit report, so my "length of credit history" is looking much shorter than it really is. (These were personal at first but got changed to business cards in 2003.) I had a personal card under exhusband's name (I had extra card & we used that for all our spending). I got a personal CC when we split 2 years ago, but now my "average credit history" is super low since I have a 5 month old mortgage, a 2.5 year old mortgage (which is really from 2008 but i refinanced), and this new 2 year old cc. I need Amex & CitiBank to report my business cc activity to my personal portfolios at the 3 major credit bureaus - has anyone had success with this? They tell me they only report if it goes negative... I am 40 with 2 houses paid on time every month and have paid off my full cc bill in full each month for 20 years & have repaid all my student loans. I should have a credit score of 820, not 680 - HELP!