Question

K1ngCredit

Heard only use 10-30% of limit? Pay in full after statement, want to build credit & increase scores
Have a partially secured CC for $500. Working on building my credit and improving my overall scores. I have heard to only use 10-30% of the limit, is that true and if it is how can using more hurt? Also I always pay off my entire balance after the monthly statement, which closes on the 26th. Am I not helping improve my credit by using more than 10-30% even if I pay it off each month? What help or advice can anyone recommend that I should do to improve my credit the most.