Question

ekindred

Has anyone used Sky Blue Credit Repair?
I recently signed up for them after checking around. They have an A+ rating from BBB. I am eager to start with their services to see how they can help me. I have 3 credit cards and just recently got a secured card. I was told that I was about 9 months away from qualifying for a mortage, but am hoping that the secured card and credit repair agency move that process along faster. Thank you!

Most Helpful Response

Worked great for me….

I used the service for about 3 or 4 months.  They had 7 items removed or updated, and my credit score from all three bureaus went up over 100 points.  Yes, if you have the time and know-how, you can absolutely do this stuff yourself.  I personally don't have the time, patience, or expertise to do it and have no interest in learning.  My time is valuable to me, and the money I spent was well worth it.  To top it off, when they got to a point where they didn't think they could help me anymore.... they called and explained/discussed the results and current situation, and even refunded me my last payment (without me asking!).  A+++++ company. 

everett1970

I am currently using them, but nothing has been removed yet. My credit score has dropped 30 points in the time I have had them. I am in the beginning of my 3rd month with them and so far I am not seeing any change. Was this your experience in the beginning as well? If it doesnt change by the end of the month I am cancelling their service. I had hoped my score would have went up not down. So far I am dissapointed, but maybe I don't understand the process.

yes on sbc is awesome

They have been very timely and responsive. I am using them now and they have removed 5 accounts already withing a month. My score has gone up by 30 points already. I plan to use for a few more months and they have excellent ratings from bbb!!! They respond to you the same day or you can call them. They are inexpensive for the service you get. 

I.D. Request

I just enrolled with sky blue. I received an email requesting a copy of my ID and ssn card. Is this normal for them?

They helped me

I have used them for about three months and my scores have all went up I statred close to about 550 and have reach close 630 and have seen over 9 items deleted from my reports  Iam now waiting on the next steps should be my last month working with them since just about all my negative stuff is gone.

Very honorable company

So I recently signed up for them. I paid the $59 setup fee and got all the information they requested. They sent me an email saying they had to talk to me about some of the things on my credit report before they started the dispute process. They let me know there was a good chance that disputing wouldn't work and would cause more issues for me. When I agreed and told them not to dispute them, the woman informed me that they would refund my $59 and I wouldn't be charged again. I knew they had a money-back guarantee but this was without any prompting from me. I didn't have much experience with them but I am very impressed with the interaction I had. And I will definitely go with them in the future if my circumstances change.

DebtDiva

Yup, they did the same thing for me a few years ago.

They Helped Me

I had about 13 items removed. This in turn helped me get approved to buy my first home. They were very timely and professional. One thing is you have to make sure that you send them any communications you receive regarding your disputes. If you do not they can't do their job properly. I loved the price and the fact that youcan cancel whenever you feel like you have what you need. 

Great Customer Service

I used Sky Blue for only one month in hopes of getting some erroneous medical collections removed from my credit reports. I personally did not see any results in 30 days, and after doing some research, I felt comforable in tackling the dispute process on my own. I must say these people demonstrated amazing customer service, though. They were timely and professional and were even quick and courteous about issuing a refund when I requested to cancel my service. I was very impressed with how I was treated by this company and would recommend them to anyone who wants professional, affordable help in cleaning up his/her credit report.

I Use Them

Hello,

I'm currently using Sky Blue credit repair. I notice that my scores are increasing but only when I view my report on equifax,experian, and transunion direct websites. My credit scores do gradually increase as items are paid/removed using Credit Karma, but at a much slower rate.

Hope this helps.

KetKet1

Equifax, Experian and Transunion are the sites you would want your credit to be increasing on instead of credit karma since they are the actual credit bureaus.

Sky Blue credit repair

I have personally used this service, It  is amazing . The staff is very helpful and I got very quick results, and it is affordable capared to other services i have found.  This company is really worth a try. I had about 6 negative items removed in about 3 months. 

Wouldnt use them..

Used them for 6 months and they got NOTHING deleted.  I was lazy and didnt do my research, thought ok, its only $50 a month, go for it.  Every single item they disputed came back 'frivoulous'.  And I know exactly why.  After doing my due diligence, I took the time to understand the process and did my own processes.  Things got deleted. Use them if you want, but you can save $50 a month and time if your serious about your repair.

BTW, things can be deleted or removed from your credit report.  If you understand what is necessary, they can be deleted.  

shekhuddin

Tell us the process what you have researched. It will be so nice of you.