Has anyone had success removing NCC Business from Credit Report?
Long story short, I lived in an apartment with two other people. When the one year lease expired, I moved out. They continued to live there (keeping my name on the lease and renewing the lease) and did not pay some of the rent. Racking up a bill of $2000. Now this is on my credit report. I've tried fighting it, hiring a lawyer etc. Nothing worked - Looks Like I have to pay it if I want my credit to be fixed. Neither of the other two parties care about their finances or credit so I know they won't be paying it. My question is - has anyone had success with NCC business using the "Pay for Delete" method? I'm willing to pay it but not unless it will be removed. I've seen many success stories with PFD but none with NCC Business specifically.