Got a deletion letter from collection agency.
I had an derogatory mark on my credit report made by a collection agency who never contacted me. I called them and paid off my $287 balance. They sent me this letter to my email.
"XXX, Inc. is authorized to resolve the above-mentioned account.
As long as all funds have cleared, this shall confirm this debt as "Satisfied" and you will have no further obligation to the above referenced creditor. We will also notify the three major credit bureaus to delete the above referenced account as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me."

Right now my credit score is 587. What does the "delete the above referenced account " mean? How does this effect my credit report? does my credit report increases after they notify the credit bureaus?