Question

tuckertiffany10

FedLoan Says Current, Credit Says Late?
Hello,
I am trying to rebuild my credit. In doing so, I've used CK as a tool to track. I checked it last month...super depressing but nothing different. This month, I check and it says I have four student lanes with 120+ days late! I'm still attending school and haven't received any notice for repayment beginning. I called FedLoan and the representative said that I'm current, have never had a late payment, and they've never hit my credit? I have no idea how to handle this because it's my understanding that FedLoan won't remove anything.

I'm 23 years old and I feel helpless. CK shows my score at 495. How will I ever buy a house? My credit gets worse when I'm not even doing it lol