Question

CreditRman

Do I have a good chance to get approved for a Discover it card?
So, I have one credit card from Wells Fargo which is a college credit card. I have used it responsibly for a year and 6 months, according to this website. I've never had a late payment, have always paid my credit card in full. I don't have a job, but my Social Security income is 8 thousand and something(not sure what) and my score is in the high 700s. Even though my information is not mark on with Discover's "requirements" that they have, Do I have a good chance or even a little chance of getting approved for a Discover It card or should I wait? I was hoping to get one before my birthday which comes up soon.