do all credit applications register a hard inquiry ??
hi everyone, need some help..... just 2 days ago , i became a little greedy and applied for amex and then next day applied for a JC penny card.... now, fortunately because of my previous good deeds, i got approved with more than 5000 $ limit, but when i checked credit karma, i saw two hard hits in my credit report.... that is somewhat expected , but thats where i got confused.

the thing is that i have a bank of america card, and a chase card , both of them never show up my credit reports as any kind of hard inquiries but the 2 i made yesterday showed up.. i just wanted to know how is that possible ? why isnt my boa and chase card inquiries showing up in my credit report and why did amex and jcp show up suddenly ??? do all credit cards applications register a hard inquiry ? is there a way i can get rid of them ( i know the 2 yr rule ..... but having 2 inquiries in the same day, will that negatively impact me .... if so , how badly ?