Question

Pulvech

Debt validation letter?
I got a letter from a collection agency saying that I owe them $3,648 in medical charges. It came under my name and address but another patient name. I sent them a debt validation letter asking for the usual; proof of their right to collect the debt in my state and that I owe the debt, etc.

They sent me another letter today with just a statement of "my account" just a bill with the amount and all the charges from the hospital.

My question is... Is that enough? How to I respond to that? I've been reading on the forum about they only need to provide the bill with my name for it to be validated but they didn't provide any of the proof I requested in my letter..