Question

Dayjur

Debt to income ratio is not the same for my husband's report and my report. Why?
Why does my husband have a better credit report than mine. The debts that we hold together are added to my report but his income is not added to my report. So...it looks like a have bills that are double what I make, but my husband made almost three times what I did last year and he gets a really good debt to income ratio with the guarantee of better borrowing power and lower interest on anything that he purchases and my interest rates are all to high with no borrowing power for myself.