Question

Violet1100

Creditor requested bureaus to remove lates and update all to current. How long til bureaus update?
My credit card company agreed to remove 4 months of delinquencies which were being reported with all 3 bureaus. I have a letter from them stating, "We've updated the payment history of your account to show it as current for the month(s) of..... (listed months & year). We've sent the corrected information to the following credit reporting agencies:" and then lists the 3 major bureaus and Innovis. The letter states that the credit reporting agencies may take up to 60 days to update information but I'm really hoping it won't take that long or that there is some way I can expedite the process since I know that the creditor has sent the updated information.
I'm trying to buy a house with my husband... we found our dream home and need my score to come up in a hurry so we can get loan approval before someone else comes along and puts an offer on it. Any recommendations?