Question

mister1rg

Credit Score topped out at 647!?
I have had had a relatively healthy credit history with a handful of late payments. About 5 out of around 300 payments which puts me in the range or paying on time 98%, which obviously isn't ideal. About a year ago I worked on fixing my revolving debt and have since brought my revolving debt down to be only 1% of it total capacity, around $100 of $10,000. I have installment school loans always paid on time, and a car loan directly taken from my paycheck. Using the simulator, there is no option available that raises my score at all.
Paying off all my debt = 0 points
Increasing Credit Limits =0 points
Etc. Clearly these things will have no effect on the score since my utilization is already 1%, there will be no change if I pay bills or increase limits. Its been almost a year and I have paid everything on time, and still maintain a 1% utilization, and the score is stuck around 647. What options are there for me to increase the score being that I already have almost no utilization and several paid on time installment loans?