Question

rumads1

Credit repair services
does anyone know of an agency that can assist in repairing my credit. I got my credit report back and for the past five years I've been doing well. I'm nearing the point of statute of limtitation and a seven year mark on some of my past collections accounts, but of course the collection agencies have reported wrong dates. I need someone to review the debt to determine if it should now be taken off of my report. Thanks for your help.

Reliant Credit Repair

Used them and recommended them to a few of my friends. first of all the financial aspect, i referred 3 friends got my monthly fee waived then joined their affiliate program and got paid for all three referrals lol talk about a bargain, but in terms of the results i recieved steady increases in my scores monthly and my friends have similar results. they make it affordable without compromising the quality of the process, in my opinion at least. they are totally worth trying and so for those reasons i do recommend them! 

.

.

really think about it you can get your credit repair practically free if you refer people totally worth it you guys. especially when youre trying to pay things down while doing this they really give you a chance to breathe and redee yourself.

No donkeys just crazy advocates...

And old hippies. Well, before I go and take heat for this, let me explain. We don't do anything with donkeys, I was a lifelong Democrat for years before I went and became an Independent. In that time, I'd always say I vote for the donkeys, never for the democrats. When we started we were thinking of a mascot for the company, and I voted no on it. My older brother said, let's get a gator. I didn't want people to think that in hurricane country, we back the Florida Gators. (UM fan through and through, fighting Ibis, go go go!)
But then, during a particularly long night out a stripper suggested herself! I said I'd only agree if she were on a donkey.
It was a drunken joke, but it stuck. So we went with it sort of. We don't have a mascot, really. But we do feature a photo of a donkey.

So all the people calling asking for a donkey, there is no donkey. None. Nada. Donkey-less. We cater to the human in us all, and we really don't care what our competitors say or think about it. We are human. We deal with humans, we work for humans. Most of what we do is advocacy and we hate the high pressure, pseudo sincerity. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't. Some like it, some don't. This is America.

So that's that. Dancers?, Harley Davidsons?, Kermit the frog, Rodney Dangerfield, articles, foul and blunt language, parodies, reviewing toxic companies, products and services?, Being born handsome instead of rich? Yes yes yes. Guilty. But, you can't accuse us of being boring liars.

Now, which way to the donkey show? Ah, just kidding.

arod4040

Thanks for the help guy! Give em hell

CLEAN SLATE CREDIT CONSULTANTS OUT OF COCONUT GROVE FLORIDA. THIS IS THE COMPANY YOU WANT, HANDS DOWN THE BEST CRO IN THE INDUSTRY. LORDY.

KeyWestRider

Son tremendos barbaros, a mi me sacaron sebum apuro. Los muchachos tienen su ache, y espero que todas las bendiciones sea de ellos. Ayudan a los veteranos y los de bajos ingresos. Barbaros, Buena gente y humilde.

FosforoBob

Dudes got one bad *** site.

Reliant Credit Repair

I used this company after seeing their reviews here on Credit Karma and Google. When I called they gave me a free consultation and credit advice. They were very helpful and took their time on the phone and didnt get frustrated when I said I needed some time to think about it. I decided to make the decision to get started with them and im glad I did. They got a public record removed from my report which brought my scores up about 30 points alone, they also removed two medical bills, and now I only have 1 Verizon account left in dispute. They did set the expectations and told me the process could take anyhwere between 6-9 months and so far I am satisfied. I needed to get a new car at the bginning of this month and so they gave me a $250 voucher towards a down payment on my new car. I am very very satisfied. They also offer competitve pricing, if you find it cheaper somewhere else they will offer you the same price for the highest package 

Reliant Credit Repair

Highly recommedn them i used them myself they were GREAT i was able to reach my goals through thrm with their help knowledge and guidance. recommneded them to 3 family members too and they have yet to dissapoint!

ask about their referral program it will help you save a bunch of money

Call Me

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you SERIOUSLY want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy

Oneangrydude

Funny thing about Lexington Law (plenty of things are funny about it, but this is actually sad) is that between consumersadvocate, ****edconsumer and bestcompany . Coms, Lexington Law has about 3,900 negative, abysmal, horrible reviews with clients (current and former) acussing LL of everything from bait & switch to outright fraud. Among the complaints are lying, cheating, overcharging, not filing, not returning cakks, refusing to cancel "memberships", misrepresenting sales people as "paralegals", misrepresenting services, overbilling, giving fake names and probably even being fake Mormons (heaven forbid).
How about being honest with people down on their luck? How about being transparent and say it like it is. You aren't lawyers in the true sense, you are a CRO owned by lawyers. That's it. Paralegal? Really? It's a good marketing gimmick but paralegals get paid about 60 to 80K annually, they wouldn't work for a CRO as shady as LL.
Be honest with people, wanna do something good? Reach out to those nearly 4 thousand dissatisfied clients and help make thing right.

Couple attempting to get on track again

My husbund and I are at a place where we can cutting out the debt in our credit card at this time. We would like to request your recommendation to owe Nothingl   What can we do as a couple to get this started and completed. 

whats the name of the company

Oneangrydude

Clean Slate Credit. Org
Nothing will ever be the same, trust me dude.

whats your landline

happy home owner

my husband and i where going to buy a home a couple of months ago and due to some bad on my credit we had been put at a stand still just because of me. it sucked and i didnt know what to do, on of my friends had told me to call this company called select us llc. i figured why not give it a shot. BEST PHONE CALL IVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE!!! BECAUSE I NOW HAVE A HOME OF MY OWN IN LESS THEN 6 MONTHS!! i thought it would have took years to be in my own home! i couldnt thank them enough

Beauti187

How long was it before you started seeing changes? I am looking to buy our first home by the begining of the year. Hopfully it be before then.