Credit Repair Advice
I am working on getting all my debts paid over the next year or two. I have a few questions.
Current Monthly Income $4800 Net
Current Monthly Expenses $2800
My Credit Score is 539
I have one car loan in good standing $16,000
I have 9 active collections
1. Dish Network $593
2.Medical Bill $1139
3. Medical Bill $758
4. Medical bill $1840
5. Sprint $480
6.Medical Bill $265
7.Medical Bill $71
8. Medical Bill $27
9. Medical Bill $634

1.If a collection agency doesn't own the debt can they report negatively to the credit agencies?
2.If a collection agency doesn't own the debt,who has the authority to retract negative inputs to the credit agencies? Does the authority to retract belong to whomever reports it?
3.I am going to negotiate,via written letter, with the collection agencies. Should i get them to put it in writing that they will remove negative remarks once the negotiated final agreement is honored?
4.Should i only deal with the OWNER of my debt? Meaning that if the original creditor has not sold my debt to the collection agency,can i bypass the collection agency and negotiate with my original creditor?
5. Is Bankruptcy an option?