Credit history reporting 2 years and 9 months but I have open credit cards dating back to 2008?
I am extremely upset with my credit situation and need advice. I have several credit cards that are open and credit cards that I opened well over 8 years ago when I was 18. They are in good standing with low balences. My credit payment score is A. My utilization is D (new accounts are near limit. I make well over 100,000 a year and I have a 590 credit score. My inquiries are a D. I have never been knowledgable in the credit area and I realize now that too many inquiries can be bad. I am just so confused. I have 3 active and good standing CC that are from 2007. I Am never late on my payments and satisfactory on all auto finance loans (3 have been paid off in full before end date). I also noticed I was "delinquent in the past 2 years on 3 credit cards that I closed and paid off in 2008 well over 5 years ago. Why are the reporting as deliquent 5 (almost 6) years later? They are closed. Thank you for the advice.