Question

DMCenvy

Collections randomly drop off report?
I checked my CK today and it's showing that some collection accounts I had just randomly dropped from my credit report and is no longer reported... I checked the beta credit report through CK, and sure enough, nothing is there. They were all through the same company and went into collections around the same time as they were all medical related.
So I'm wondering, the date of first delinquency was just over five years ago, and the statute of limitations in my state is five years. Coincidence? Is it a possibility that they just deleted the collections and that's that, figuring they wont get anything from me? Would this happen for any other reason, such as it posting back on my report, or being sold to another agency or something?